STEP INTO THE LEANER SIDE OF LIFE. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
STEP INTO THE LEANER SIDE OF LIFE. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Cart 0

Posts

How FIT are you? Take the test

diet diet plan energy bar fitness granola bar Healthy snacks lifestyle Nutrition protein bar urban Weight loss

What is the goal! Being fit or scale a peak or run a marathon or a sculpted body or become stronger, or be active.Whatever the goal, DIET is 75% of the effort.We all heard abs are made in the kitchen! It is absolutely true. This combined with training, dedication and the needed resources from us (the remaining 25%), to build your plan for the goal.Assuming you are active and dedicated, let's see what we have for you today.Resources:How many calories do you need in a day?Many online solutions are available, you can calculate it here.How to track your calorie intake?A lot of apps are available...

Read more →


FREE: The World's Leanest Diet Chart

busy diet diet plan fitness granola bar Healthy snacks Nutrition protein bar ready to eat urban Weight loss

FREE: The World's Leanest Diet Chart

We have discussed macros, sugars, and snacks as well in our previous pots. Now with that information, let us make your life easier.We all know that our average calorific requirement in a day is around 2000 calories. From where you get these calories is where the smart work lies. You can have a lean snack bar, in between your breakfast & lunch, and lunch & dinner. A solution that we came up with is to first equip you with the right foods, which will not only get you the macros but also the essential nutrients and minerals required through the day.Voila, The Leanest diet plan!  Note: These...

Read more →


Health on a Schedule

busy diet fitness granola bar Healthy snacks lifestyle Nutrition protein bar ready to eat urban Weight loss

Health on a Schedule

We know eating healthy with a busy schedule is one of the hardest things to do. It requires a solid amount of prep or finding something online. However, one thing we humans can own is that we ADAPT! With busier than ever lifestyles we made our meals mobile, think about it. Now take that to your advantage. All you need is smaller meals at regular intervals, keeping you fuelled. Make sure you have something to eat every 2-3 hrs, that is healthy. This will keep your active between your meals, pre/post your workout and will make sure you don't go all 'Arnab' on...

Read more →


Let's talk Protein and Sugars

diet fitness Lean Protein Nutrition protein bar Protein requirement Sugar intake Sugar limit Weight loss

Let's talk Protein and Sugars

Today let's get into a few more basics starting with "Macros". A term used by nutritionists when they refer to about protein, carbohydrates and fats. PROTEIN IS KEY!!How much protein do you need? As a general rule, you need 1.5 gms for each kg of your body weight. For instance, you weigh 80 kgs, your protein intake should be around 120 gms. We need to incorporate more protein in our daily diet to build more muscle to lose weight and maintaining a lean body mass.Few great sources of Lean Proteins are – Soy and Soy-based products, Egg Whites, Oats, Quinoa, Lentils, Pulses and Beans, Milk and...

Read more →


Lean is IN, so are Carbs!

complex carbs diet energy bar fitness granola granola bar Healthy Healthy snacks Nutrition nutrition bar protein bar Snacks

Lean is IN, so are Carbs!

Staying fit in today’s busy lifestyle is probably the hardest thing to do EVER. No matter how many resolutions we make every year or how many motivating wallpapers we save on our cell phones, with so many distractions and new chains popping up it is no child’s play. We are here to give you some quick and easy tips that will not only help you shed those extra kilos but will also make you feel fitter and a lot healthier. You can thank us later ☺ Eat MORE Carbohydrates Yes! You heard that right. Most often we ditch carbohydrates aka...

Read more →